Friday, April 17, 2009

Get a Dog!



I want to thank Khyra the Siberian Husky (and sometimes, her mom) for suggesting this wonderful snippet from last week's CBS Sunday Morning show.

I saw this myself and -- for once -- actually agreed with Ben Stein (he and I are kind of polar opposites on the political spectrum, but apparently we're right there when it comes to critters). See? Even with politics, animals help us find the best of ourselves! As in concentrating on what we share instead of what keeps us apart.

On that note, I want to welcome Khyra and her mom to Almost Perfect Pets, and thank them for their wonderful comments. And I'd like to say "Hi, neighbor!" They also live here in "Pawsylvania."

Welcome, Khyra!

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo but I khan't take khredit fur it!

One of my pug pals - from Portugal no less - blogged it so we got to see it!

Yep, HOWLdy neighbour!

We are less than five khounties away or so depending upon what trails we use!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Oh yes, we are so far left of Ben we almost khome bakhk around to him!

Molly the Airedale said...

We've seen this video but it's certainly worth watching again and again!
Khyra is a wonderful friend who has one awesome blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch